[IGSTK-Users] please help me about running application problem

somayeh khademi khademi.somayeh63 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:59:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I want :

1)       make an application myself,

2)       config, build , and run my application .

for obtaining above items, I want to know two things:

1) I think for building an application ,it's necessary that I write a main
application with igstk component,( such as HelloWorld.cpp ),and what's more
I need to write .fl and cmakelists file .Is it true?

Is it necessary to write more files?

How can I understand that what things I must write in .fl and cmakelists
file?I there any refrence for this?

2) suppose I wrote my application and now I want run it . I think that for
running my application, I must configure it and after the .sln file was
created , build it and after compiling ,select myapplication and then hit F5
to run it. Is it true?(I think if I put my application in example folder of
igstk directory and then reconfigure and rebuild igstk ,myapplication can be
run without problem,but I don't want to rebuild igstk again.Is there any way
to do it?)
I tried to doing them with the application written by igstk team, but I had
error that I attached it .why?

I can run  the application in example folder when build them with IGSTK and
I can see GUI of the application ,so I think there isn`t any problem in path
of fluid.exe ,and I checked the cmakecache file in igstl directory,the path
was set correctly:

(FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=E:/somin/FLTK/binary/bin/$(OutDir)/fluid.exe).

and .exe file of the applications exists in IGSTK/binary/bin/debug.

And I can run them with selecting the application in the project window on
the left side of the IDE. But if I want configure the apllication(for
example:HelloWorld) without rebuilding igstk,I had error,Why?

Thanks a lot for  future help.