[IGSTK-Users] running application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 27 09:43:29 EDT 2007

Hi Somayeh,

1) Open the file CMakeCache.txt with a text editor and
    search for the variable FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE. It is
    clear from the CMake error message that you have not
    set the *full* path to this executable. The variable
    should have the complete path to the file, including
    the filename itself.

    Something like, for example:

     C:/cygwin/home/ibanez/fltk-1.1/bin/release/fluid.exe

2) In order to run an application, you can do it from the
    Visual Studio IDE, or from the command line.

    If you want to do it from the IDE, you need to select
    the application in the project window on the left side
    of the IDE, right-click on it and select:

                "Set as StartUp Project"

     The name of the project should now appear in bold
     characters. Then you can use "F5" to run in debug,
     or "Ctrl+F5" to run without debugging.

     If you want to run it from the command line, you need
     to open a MS-DOS command window, or a Cygwin shell,
     "cd" to the binary directory where you build IGSTK,

     Then "cd" to "bin/release" or "bin/debug" depending
     on whether you build IGSTK for Debug or Release, and
     you will find there the executables of the Examples:

              FourViewsAndTracking.exe
              HelloWorld.exe
              OneViewAndTracking.exe

     At this point you can execute the programs by typing
     for example:

                  ./HelloWorld.exe

  Regards,

     Luis