[IGSTK-Users] running application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 20 09:39:34 EDT 2007

Hi Somayeh,

Let's go in order:

1) You *CAN NOT* build IGSTK until you have
    built ITK and VTK.

2) You say that you are "debugging" ITK, but
    from the error messages it seems that you
    have not finished "building" ITK.

3) Thanks for sending the BuildLog.htm.
    Unfortunately you are using a character
    set that is not readable in the email.

It seems that your compiler is not properly
installed and/or configured...

Please answer the following questions:

   a) Were you able to build VTK 5.0.3
      with your VS2005 compiler without