[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 17 07:32:59 EDT 2007

Hi Somayeh,

You probably have selected the "ALL_BUILD" target in your project.

Please look at the "Solution Explorer" window on the left side of
the Visual Studio IDE. The entry that is highlighted in bold letters
is the currently selected project. The "ALL_BUILD" project is a
dummy target used to build all the subprojects of a solution.

What you want to do is to select a specific project that produces
an executable. For example : "HelloWorld" or "FourViewsAndTracking".
In order to select this executable, right click on it and select
"Set as a Startup Project". At that point this project will appear
in bold letters.

Once you have selected the executable you can run it by going
to the menu and selecting

"Debug"  --> "Start"  (or just F5) for running in the debugger

or

"Debug" --> "Start without debugging) ( or just CTRL+F5) to run it.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the IDE of Visual Studio
before continuing your exploration of IGSTK. It will save you a lot
of time.

Please let us know if you have other questions,

    Thanks

      Luis