[IGSTK-Users] segmentation fault + GlxBadDrawable

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 13 10:28:50 EDT 2007

Hi Özgür

A bit more information will be useful:

   1) What is your operating system ?

   2) What version of IGSTK are you using ?

   3) At what time of the execution does the program crashes ?
      (a) when starting the application ?
      (b) when starting to track ?
      (c) when quitting the application ?

The BadDrawable message is usually related to an
order problem in the destruction of the OpenGL
window and the classes that use it.

   Please let us know

     Thanks

        Luis