[IGSTK-Users] How to know if QTWidget is built

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Mon Aug 6 10:40:39 EDT 2007

I Patrick and thank you for your reply,

I think my last mail was not clear, so I will explain my question with
more details...

I meant that my project includes IGSTK-Sandbox, which has to be compiled
with Qt support.
So I thought there would be an 'IGSTK_SANDBOX_USE_QT' variable ( or
'IGSTK_SANDBOX_QT_DIR' ) available in the IGSTKSandboxConfig.cmake.
Thus, my CMakeLists.txt could check if IGSTK-Sandbox was built with Qt
support. In fact, it would be the same thing than what currently exists
for FLTK.

But a such variable doesn't exists in the IGSTKSandboxConfig.cmake file
and I didn't find a way to check that Qt support was activated.

Do you mean that my CMakeLists has to check that igstkQTWidgetTest file
exists ?

I hope this mail is more explicit...

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/