[IGSTK-Users] Build Machine

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 4 10:50:26 EDT 2006

We looked at this submission with Andinet, and it seems that
the developer is using an old version of FLTK, probably FLTK 1.0.1.

Our suspission comes from the fact that the build errors are in
finding the fltk_images library.

The maintainer of this machine should try to use the FLTK sources
that we put in the Wiki page "How to Build IGSTK":

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/How_to_build_IGSTK

The file is at:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Image:Fltk-1.1-12-16-05.zip

This version of FLTK can be configured with CMake.

We will be glad to assist the maintainer of this machine to
get its submission fixed.

BTW, it is usually a good practice to name the SITE according
to the actual institution. The developer can do this by going
to the Advanced versions of IGSTK configuration in CMake.

    Luis