[IGSTK-Users] On Orthogonal Viewer Orientation Setup

Fucang Jia jiafucang at asisz.com
Wed Mar 15 01:14:44 EST 2006

Hello,

I am now trying IGSTK which is a powerful toolkit. And try the
FourViewsTrackingWithCT example. When a CT series is loaded,
the viewer can display three orthogonal plane. The axial, sagittal and
coronal direction is as follows:
axial:      x: Left  -> Right             y: Anterior -> Posterior
sagittal:  x: Posterior -> Anterior  y: Inferior -> Superior
coronal: x: Left  -> Right              y: Inferior -> Superior
the y axis direction is from the top to the bottom of the monitor. I am
running the application on Win XP.

I do not know how to setup  the view as classical view , such as
VolView and SNAP which display the nose to the left, and patient
right is screen left.

axial:      x: Right -> Left                y: Anterior -> Posterior
sagittal:  x: Anterior -> Posterior    y: Superior -> Inferior
coronal: x: Right -> Left                y: Superior -> Inferior

If there are some convinent to achieve this effect?

Thanks!

Fucang
Fucang Jia, PhD
Department of Biomedical Engineering,