[IGSTK-Users] Re: Dear Kevin Gary:

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Thu Jun 22 13:26:14 EDT 2006

Hello (I did not get your name),

Thank you for your interest in IGSTK! IGSTK is open source and so
yes you may get a copy of the source. Our iteration 8 release has just
been completed and probably the best place for you to start.

I refer you to http://www.igstk.org which has information on the
project, including latest releases and the IGSTK users list. I would
like to strongly encourage you to join the users' list, it is the best
way to get the latest information and help on IGSTK. The link to
the users' list is on the bottom of the above webpage.

Welcome to the IGSTK community!

Kevin

--
===