[IGSTK-Users] Building IGSTK-Sandbox

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jun 19 10:34:38 EDT 2006

Hi Javier,

The IGSTK development team currently don't support the VS60 compiler.
The main reason is the same kind of problem you are having, Compiler
error C1001, normally caused in the pre-processing step, we used to fix
this kind of error by just changing the sequence of the included header
files.

I suggest you use VS2003 or 2005 compiler, if you can get a hand on
them. As I don't have a VS60 compiler here, I can't reproduce the error
and to fix it, but I will ask other developers to see what we can do.

Thank you,

Patrick