Fw: Re: Re: [IGSTK-Users] Viewer Problem due to TransformPhysicalPointToIndex

Fucang Jia jiafucang at asisz.com
Sun Jun 18 20:14:27 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

Thanks for this reminder. Dynamic librarys do cause many problems, my original
idea is to reduce application executable's size. I will compile all librarys in static
mode later.

Fucang

On 2006-06-18 22:23:23 Luis Ibanez
Subject:    Re: [IGSTK-Users] Viewer Problem due to TransformPhysicalPointToIndex

Hi  Fucang,

When  you  buid  IGSTK  applications,  you  must  use  a  VTK
build  with  STATIC  libraries.  That's  the  best  way  of
preventing  errors  due  to  mixing  up  versions  of  DLLs.

Regards,

   Luis