[IGSTK-Users] Viewer Problem due to TransformPhysicalPointToIndex

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:05:26 EDT 2006

Hi Fucang,

A new TransformPhysicalPointToContinuousIndex(p,index) function and a
ContinuousIndexType is being added to the ImageSpatialObject's API.

Now if you take the pick position and use the continuous index to
reslice the image, it will be much smoother and won't jump.

Please update your IGSTK main and Sandbox repository code.

Thank you,

Patrick