[IGSTK-Users] Running Hello World(IGSTK)

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:01:56 EDT 2006

Hi Javier,

I am trying to reproduce the error here, For release 7 it does crash
here on my computer when using VS2003. I suggest you update your version
of IGSTK to Release 8.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/How_to_build_IGSTK#Building_the_Release_Iteration-8

PS: IGSTK suggested compilers are Visual Studio 2003 and 2005, we don't
support VS6.0 anymore.

Let me know how this work out with you.

Patrick