[IGSTK-Developers] Build error IGSTK VS9

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:46:06 EST 2009

If at first you don't succeed..

I did a clean build of VTK from a new directory, and checked out a clean version
of IGSTK and built both just fine. Sandbox clean build works too. Don't know
what happens, seems like sometimes I just have to redo everything to build.

Thanks everybody.

K2

Andinet Enquobahrie wrote:
> Kevin-
>
> I do have VS8 IGSTK build on my windows machine. And I am not getting
> any of the errors you reported. Everything builds without any problem.
>
> Can you post your cmake cache file? I can compare it with mine..
>
> Andinet
>

>> FWIW, I am also getting the exact same error trying to build under VS8
>> (2005).
>>
>> What does everyone else use to build IGSTK on Windows? Cygwin? GCC?
>>
>> KG
>>

>> Luis Ibanez wrote:
>>>
>>> Since January 31, I have been submitting a Nightly build
>>> of IGSTK and IGSTKSandbox with VS9 from redwall.kitware:
>>>
>>> IGSTK:
>>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=264731
>>>
>>> IGSTKSandbox:
>>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=264738
>>>

>>>            IGSTK builds fine with VS9
>>>
>>>      (and so do VTK, ITK and FLTK of course).
>>>

>>> IGSTKSandbox has a compilation error due to a misname in
>>> a test, this compilation error is not specific to VS9...
>>>

>>> Redwall is a 64bits machine running Windows Vista.
>>>

>>>    Luis

===
Kevin Gary, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Engineering
College of Technology and Innovation
Arizona State University at the Polytechnic Campus
(480)727-1373
http://dcs.asu.edu/faculty/KevinGary
kgary at asu.edu