[IGSTK-Developers] Need your input on desired features for next phase of IGSTK: sorry for any duplicate mailings

Kevin Cleary cleary at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Dec 19 08:24:38 EST 2008

Hello all

The IGSTK project has been supported by U.S. Government research funding the
past several years through NIH. We are now preparing the proposal for
follow-on funding and it is very important that we show support from the
user community. Therefore, we would very much appreciate it if you would
complete the attached three-question survey and return it to us as soon as
possible.

The survey questions are also pasted below my signature and you are welcome
to respond directly to this email.  As I think all of you know, please also
note that we will be having a user's group meeting at the SPIE Medical
Imaging Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Saturday 7 February. Details are
at
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/IGSTK_User_Group_Meeting%2C_SP
IE_2009

Best wishes for the holiday season

Kevin Cleary

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                       Work phone: 202-687-8253

Associate Professor                       Work fax: 202-784-3479

Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Department of Radiology                   Pager: 202-901-2033

Georgetown University Medical Center      Cell phone: 202-294-3409

2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603          Home phone: 301-299-0788

Washington, DC, 20007                     Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/>

Email: cleary at georgetown.edu

IGSTK User Survey

December 17, 2008

Objective:   To get feedback from the user community on weaknesses and
strengths of the IGSTK toolkit and use that as the guidance for our
strategic plan

Questions:

1.    In your estimation, what are the strengths of IGSTK toolkit?

a.

b.

c.

2.    What functionalities do you need but is currently missing in IGSTK?

a.

b.

c.

3.     Do you have suggestions on improving current IGSTK components or
architecture?

a.

b.

c.

d.

Thank you for spending your time on this survey. Your feedback is very
important to the future direction of the IGSTK project.

The IGSTK Team