[IGSTK-Developers] DART and IGSTK

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Sep 21 14:43:53 EDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

You are right. Dart 2 is definitely easier to configure and install than
Dart Classical.

However, there are some features currently not yet implemented in Dart
2.  And since we
have a solid and positive experience with Dart Classical,  we do not
have any plans to upgrade
IGSTK dashboard to Dart 2 currently.

But, we do run experimental dashboards for some of the other projects.
For example
here is the link of ITK Dart 2  dashboard..

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=itk&page=1

Having said that, I encourage you  to try out Dart 2. Since it is
Java-based and easy to install, you
guys can test it and even help implementing some of the features :)

Cheers,
-Andinet

PS: by the way, I just talked to one of our sales people and she said
you should be able to
get a copy of the CMake book from Amazon.com.

Otherwise, let me know and I can send you one of our desk copies.