[IGSTK-Developers] Fwd: SceneGraphExamples

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Wed Sep 19 18:58:31 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

I have worked a little bit more on the SceneGraph wiki-page:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/SceneGraphExamples
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/
SceneGraphExamplesAlternatives

I guess that you are occupied with ITK 3.4 right now but please take
a look at it when you find the time.
Maybe we should talk on the phone afterwards.

Comments from others are of course also very welcome.

Thank you,

Frank

Begin forwarded message: