[IGSTK-Developers] Pre-Release tcon - Sept. 20, 2007

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Sep 17 17:00:40 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we will have a pre-release tcon this Thursday.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda_092007

The focus will be deciding actions need to be taken to close this
iteration: classes need to be finished, code coverage and reviews, and
make the dashboard look better.

We will check the status of three main components: Tracker, Spatial
Object, and View.

I will create a code review page soon to include all classes need to be
reviewed, and some testing and applications affected by the refactoring.

Let me know what else I need to prepare for this tcon.

Thank you,

Patrick