[IGSTK-Developers] Dashboard is in an awful state

Torleif Sandnes torleif.sandnes at sintef.no
Fri Sep 14 09:44:25 EDT 2007

On Sep 14, 2007, at 14:13 , Andinet Enquobahrie wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The dashboard looks really bad this morning.
>
> The cause of the problem is that  most of the machines submitting
> to the
> dashboard build the Sandbox against
> CVS version of VTK. These machines include
>
> xeon
> build02
> redwall
> zion
>
> And the recent additions to vtkImagePlaneWidget2D use VTK 5.0.

I am sorry for breaking the dashboard with vtkImagePlaneWidget2D.

Originally, I used the VTK_ prefix introduced in the cvs version of
vtk, but changed back to the old version because my colleagues had
compilation problems when using vtk 5.0. However, the
vtkImagePlaneWidget2D and
igstkImageSpatialObjectImagePlaneRepresentation are not really used
anywhere, so it would probably be ok to just exclude them from the
CMakelists file.

Regards,

Torleif