[IGSTK-Developers] Sandbox Compilation problems.

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Sep 7 16:42:30 EDT 2007

Ole,

Furthermore, I just added

@IGSTKSandbox_SOURCE_DIR@/IGSTK/Source

to the list of include file directories in

IGSTKSandboxConfig.cmake file.

Hence, all you need to do is load the IGSTK Sandbox package and invoke
INCLUDE
command as follows

FIND_PACKAGE(IGSTKSandbox REQUIRED)
IF(IGSTKSandbox_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${IGSTKSandbox_USE_FILE})
ENDIF(IGSTKSandbox_FOUND)

This will set correctly the include and link directories.

-Andinet