[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon Agenda 09-06-2007

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Thu Sep 6 08:39:50 EDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately, I'm at home, in bed, close to the toilet today. My
head is not working either so I don't think that I will be at the
Tcon today (I can comment the minutes thought).
I do not know if somebody else from SINTEF will attend:
Torleif is on a course today and will probably not be back, and Geir-
Arne and Ole-Vegard have not responded on a mail sent earlier today
regarding this (they can send a short status description about the
video-grabber if they are not able to attend).

Regarding:
Spatial Object refactoring in conjunction with Tracker interface
changes and Surgical coordinate changes
I've had a closer look at this:
I do think that it provide the functionality that we need (when more
the one volume is involved).
But from a practical point of view I think that the common opinion
among people working in the field would be that it is
- stragen/not familiar/not intuitive
- to complex

So in order to make it acceptable I think that we need to hide it
somewhat, encapsulate it in the normal terminology and make it easier
to use, etc..

Maybe it would be possible to have Davids views on this to? Separate
Tcon?

Sorry for the late notice.

Regards,
Frank

On Sep 5, 2007, at 9:57 PM, Patrick Cheng wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is the agenda for tomorrow's tcon:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda_090607
>
> Our focus will be closing up this iteration, and I suggest we have
> weekly tcon instead of biweekly for the next two weeks to do the
> warp up.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Patrick

Frank Lindseth
Research Scientist (PhD)

SINTEF Health Research
Dept. Medical Technology
N-7465 Trondheim, Norway
Location: Olav Kyrres gt. 9, 4th floor, Trondheim

E-mail: Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Telephone: +47 928 09 372
Telefax: +47 930 70 800