[IGSTK-Developers] T-con agenda 1pm March 30

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Mar 29 18:08:36 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Here is the link to this week's proposed agenda:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda%26Status_033006

The main activity that I have on the agenda for this week for us to review
the contents of the Sandbox and decide which classes are ready to be moved.
There have been several important quality improvements checked into the
Sandbox recently and we will want to merge those into the core ASAP.

The process for merging code into the Sandbox has changed in two important
ways since last iteration, as we discussed at the last two T-cons:

1) We no longer have scheduled "review" periods.  We follow the same
   review process and follow the same standards, but now we review each
   class as soon as it is ready, instead of reviewing all classes at the
   end of the iteration.  I think we can still use a code review page as
   in previous iterations to record who is doing the reviews.

2) Because some classes exist in both the Core and in the Sandbox (with the
   newest version existing in the Sandbox), we need to take great care
   when checking these classes into the core that we don't accidentally
   revert any bug fixes.

 - David