[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Copies of IGSTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 14 15:16:26 EST 2006

Hi Patrick,

How extensive were the changes in the NAMIC Sandbox ?

Are they spread among many files ?
or are they localized in some files ?

I would suggest that the best way to go is to take
a current snapshot of IGSTK and merge the changes
that were specific for adapting it to slicer and
put the result back in the NAMIC Sandbox.

Depending on how extensive your changes were, this
may or may not be a reasonable task...

    Luis