[IGSTK-Developers] Image file format

Hui Zhang zhang at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:55:39 EST 2006

Hi, Julien,

I agree. Some single DICOM file contains the 3D and even 4D information. So
should we enhance igstkDICOMImageReader to make it accept single file input?
May just have a parallel itkImageReader variable in the class to handle the
single file input, and the output is switched between itkImageReader and
itkImageSeriesReader depending on the input?

You are right. The test of 3D/2D image registration class definitely need a
ultrasound image file input. The ultrasound image should not be restricted
in real-time capture.

Regards,
James