[IGSTK-Developers] Image file format

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Mar 6 11:25:19 EST 2006

Andinet,

The liver MR has been converted to isotropic voxels and saved as
MetaImage. Looking at the igstkMRImageReader class, this one derives
from DICOM image reader, so right now I don't know how to read an MR
volume using MetaImage.
Should I create an igstkMetaImageMRImageReader class?

The ultrasound images are in the spatialobject file format right now. I
can try to convert them to metaImage or just read them directly since
IGSTK seems to support several file formats.

Let me know,

Julien