[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Transform Bug

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:30:09 EST 2006

Hi Roland,

Welcome to IGSTK!

For the CVS port problem, there is an http proxy for it:

Quote:
"CVS Snapshots from behind firewalls
For those of you behind a firewall with the CVS port non-accessible,
please download Castor from the CVS server using the HTTP interface at
http://cvs.castor.codehaus.org as provided by FishEye (tm):
"

I never tried this, I am not sure if it will work. But give it a try.

cvs command for igstk:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/IGSTK login
password: igstk
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/IGSTK co IGSTK
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/IGSTK co IGSTKSandbox

PS: It's better to address your email to igstk-users at public.kitware.com
Your will get more help from all our developers.

Patrick

IGSTK - An Open Source Toolkit for Image Guided Surgery
Main site:
   http://www.igstk.org
Wiki page:
   http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI