[IGSTK-Developers] [Fwd: Re: [Issue N100382] Licensing]

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Fri Jan 27 09:02:44 EST 2006

Trolltech is going to get an answer back to us in about 2 weeks....

Stephen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Issue N100382] Licensing
Date: 	Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:06:44 +0100 (CET)
From: 	info at trolltech.com
To: 	Stephen R. Aylward <Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com>
CC: 	info at trolltech.com, jaa at trolltech.com

On Saturday, 21. Jan 2006 16:41 Stephen R. Aylward wrote:
> Dear Trolltech,
>
> We have three questions concerning your licensing.

Dear Mr. Aylward, (I'm also copying the Kitware account manager FYI)

Thank you very much for your recent message. I believe and hope we could
come to an understanding - it is certainly both in the interest of both
the community and Trolltech. The challenge as I see it is to do it in a
way that is flexible and practical for you while still not jeopardizing
our business interests.

I need to discuss the matter with our legal team. They are currently
quite busy so this might take some time (I expect at least 1-2 weeks),
but we will get back to you.

Kind regards,
Eivind Throndsen
--
Product Manager, Qt
Trolltech AS, P.O. BOX 4232 Nydalen, NO-0432 OSLO