[IGSTK-Developers] Re: IGSTK

akash.k.singh at verizon.com akash.k.singh at verizon.com
Mon Jan 23 13:59:11 EST 2006

Hi Patrick ,
Thanks for the detailed mail, I will try it on Linux.

1. What do you want to use IGSTK for?
I want to use IGSTK as base Framework for Image Guidance and link it with
ITK/VTK and other SPM for FMRI Analysis
I would like to give Histologically correction to the surgeon for robust
analysis and surgical planning.

2. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? (your research area,
what do you use for software development)
Currently I am working with IBM and doing PhD , My Research Area is Image
Guided Neurosurgery , Currently I am looking into Brain Image Segmentation
and Registration and  , Surgical Planning and Guidance

Currently I am using VTK/ITK/FLTK and Matlab for Image Guidance
Neurosurgery

Thanks,
Akash

"Patrick Cheng" <cheng at isis.georgetown.edu>