[IGSTK-Developers] Re: IGSTK and FLTK (was Re: [Insight-users] Building error for Insightapplication 2.4.0.releated to FLTK 1.1.6?)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 20 12:09:03 EST 2006

Hi Arash,

In IGSTK we removed dependencies from FLTK recently.

Now this is a CMake configuration option,
so you can build IGSTK with and without FLTK.

--

The main reason why we have been using FLTK for the
demo applications in ITK is that FLTK is compact,

It is hard to say that development with FLTK is easier
than with wxWidgets. GUI discussions are like religious
wars: they are all pointless. So we avoid them at any price.

When somebody claims that a GUI  X is better than GUI Y,
we smile, tap them in the shoulder, and wish them the
best luck with GUI X.

    Regards,

        Luis