[IGSTK-Developers] New build system

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jan 19 16:51:19 EST 2006

Andinet,

I don't see why we need to copy the source files from the Sandbox to
another directory...

Let me see if I understand correctly what we are trying to do.
We want to make sure that we have enough flexibility to modify the main
IGSTK source code, so basically what we need to do in the Sandbox is to
create a new IGSTK library (not using the main one) with some possible
modified files.

I agree with the proposed solution to copy files from the main IGSTK
source directory into the Sandbox binary directory and replace with
possible duplicate files that are in Sandbox. Using this approach David
is right and the compiler will refer to the copied files but only for
the main IGSTK files and not the sandbox (that's the problem I'm having
right now).

Let me know if I'm missing something,

Julien