[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK main library-sandbox cross build system

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Sat Jan 14 11:52:38 EST 2006

--- Andinet Enquobahrie <andinet.enqu at kitware.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> If we decide to merge together the IGSTK and Sandbox libraries into one
> , I agree with you and Stephen that the Sandbox should preferably have a
> skeleton copy of the whole IGSTK directory structure in the Sandbox.
>
> However, you also mentioned that
>
>  > 3. Merges would be easier to accomplish, since each file in the
> Sandbox would have an exactly corresponding location in the >IGSTK
> directory structure.
>
> This is not true for the example applications which are currently only
> in the Sandbox. Probably, we should also start moving these applications
> to the IGSTK directory.
>
> -Andinet

The application directories do have a corresponding place IGSTK: in the Examples directory.

The skeleton approach still works, we just need to allow the Sandbox to contain directories that
aren't yet in IGSTK, in the same way that the Sandbox can contain files which aren't yet in IGSTK.

The understanding is that these directories will be moved to IGSTK after review, just like the
files are.

 - David