[IGSTK-Developers] paper for SPIE due Jan 16: outline attached

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Jan 5 12:04:36 EST 2006

Attached are my edits for the SPIE paper.   In the results section I
only put rough versions of a few additional sentences - my intent at
that section is to provide some hard numbers to make the paper sound
more "official" and to quantify some of the level of effort that has
actually gone into the toolkit.

Stephen