[IGSTK-Developers] Reuse DICOMImageReader

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jan 4 10:02:58 EST 2006

Patrick,

	Thanks a lot for your patch. You are absolutely right, this was my
mistake. This is fixed in ITK CVS HEAD.

Regards,
Mathieu
$ cvs ci -m"BUG: Clear was incomplete and was not deleting the coherent
file list. Thanks to Patrick Cheng for bug report and patch"
gdcmSerieHelper.cxx
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Utilities/gdcm/src/gdcmSerieHelper.cxx,v  <--
gdcmSerieHelper.cxx