[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK tcon on Thursday

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 18 15:57:51 EST 2006

Hi everyone:

I am flying to London tomorrow for a meeting on Friday so I will not make
the tcon.

Rick, can you or Luis run the tcon?

My updates (maybe I should have put this on the Wiki instead):

*	Patrick is working on the SPIE paper and we should have a draft for
review next week (it is already late but fortunately I am the editor of this
volume so it is OK ;)
*	I have booked the Gazebo near the pool for the IGSTK demo at SPIE
from 830 to 1030. There will be a cash bar. Luis has said he cannot make the
SPIE meeting, so I wonder if Stephen and Julien can help with the demo (not
sure what this means yet, but may have you give a few slides, etc). Patrick
will be there from our group and we will bring the hardware (anyone have any
ideas on a portable screen I can use?)

Thanks all - I have been following the email trail and it appears Sandbox
will no doubt be one topic of discussion!

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu