[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Why FLTK is used in IGSTK?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 14 16:03:22 EST 2006

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for letting us know about the details of the wxWindows
license.

Please let us know if you find any issues while extending the
igstkView class. We can send you the Qt version of this class,
that may help you to identify the code that is common to all
GUIs and the one that you must customize to your GUI library.

   Best Regards,

      Luis