[IGSTK-Developers] working with the tracker classes

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Dec 13 18:37:22 EST 2006

Hi Ziv,

I have committed SROM channel change to cvs.  However, I'm not sure if
it is enough.  I have never used multi-channel tools myself, but tell me
if this is the way it works:

Do you have to load an SROM into the splitter itself, before you load
the SROMs into each channel? If that is so, I'll have to make additional
changes to make that possible.

 - David