[IGSTK-Developers] working with the tracker classes

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Dec 13 17:03:54 EST 2006

Hi Ziv,

You caught me on the LoadVirtualSROM method.  It doesn't have a
"toolNumber" parameter because it was copied over from the
PolarisTracker without modification.  This wasn't caught because no-one
has tried to load an SROM through a splitter with IGSTK before.

This is an easy fix, so I'll do it and commit it tonight so that you can
test it (I don't have a splitter to test it with, myself).

The querying of which tools are attached has not been implemented, for
any of the trackers.  We have discussed this at previous T-cons and what
we're going to do is have the Tracker send out an event whenever a new
tool becomes available.  The application can catch this event, look at
the event see what kind of tool it is, and take the appropriate action.

 - David