[IGSTK-Developers] FW: comments from Norway group re IGSTK and planning meeting: for brief discussion tomorrow on tcon

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:49:00 EST 2006

Hi Everyone:

I have some good news to announce - the Norway group at Trondheim will be
joining the project as noted below. The lead programmer is Frank Lindseth
and the project manager is Jon Kasperson. Frank will attend the Jan 4-5
meeting and has some questions as per below. I think most of these will need
to be deferred until the meeting but I am sending them out now for your
information. Perhaps we can briefly discuss this and their participation at
the tcon tomorrow, but I know we have other agenda items as well.

Kevin

  _____