[IGSTK-Developers] no tcon tomorrow but please send me your book updates

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Aug 2 20:33:47 EDT 2006

Kevin,

Attached is a rough version of the process chapter. I still need to add
some figures, a complete
summary, and a build process section. All told I am guessing it will be
11 pages. I checked
the Latex files in to CVS. I still need to spell check, cross-reference,
etc.

I am not sure who is supposed to review, but I plan to leave this until
early next week so
it would be good to get feedback. I could use help from someone like
Andinet on the
build process part - I can take the process from our wiki but I am
wondering how we
will suggest others build applications? Put the code in IGSTK source
tree and construct
their own CMake project or build the application with a dependency on IGSTK?

K2