[IGSTK-Developers] Minute meetings

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sun Mar 27 14:58:54 EST 2005

Sohan and others:

This is a very nice set of minutes and I am pleased to say I have already
started on some of my action items (after taking the Good Friday holiday off
to take my kids to the museum - remember that Georgetown is a Jesuit
institution so the University was closed ;)

I thought it was a great tcon on Thursday and I would like to try and build
some momentum for the advisory board meeting

I also see that Luis has made some progress and has tagged iteration 2

So I would appreciate everyone continuing to contribute as they have been
and for us to make a good showing for this meeting - besides, the cherry
blossoms will be in full bloom so I need to add a visit to the momuments
somewhere in the agenda

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu