[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK t-con Agenda Posted

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:51:59 EST 2005

On the usual place on the Wiki...status page ready for
you to update as well...

Some important discussions tomorrow on licensing and the
integration of new tracker code for Iteration 3 - don't miss out!

K2
p.s. Anyone out there use a Mac? I just got my PowerBook and
will be trying to bring up IGSTK on it tonight.

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.
kgary at asu.edu

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====