[IGSTK-Developers] IGstk Meeting related info

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sat Jan 15 06:06:31 EST 2005

On Wednesday I will be at Vanderbilt in Nashville

I am free anytime on Friday (but if I recall Kevin Gary may have classes or
a lab that day)

If Wednesday is the only time let us go with that and I will miss it

We are closed on Thursday for inauguration day

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu