[IGSTK-Developers] IGstk Meeting related info

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 14 12:05:23 EST 2005

Sohan,

Maybe we should name the Minutes page with the date,
so we can keep track of the history.

Probably something like:

        Minutes_Jan_13_2005

instead of just "Minutes"

We could use the "Minutes" page just for indexing
the date-specific minutes.

This is problably applicable to the Agenda of the
meetings too.

    Luis