[IGSTK-Developers] FW: Tcon tomorrow and comments from Stephen Aylward re toolkit and logger class

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 12 22:22:26 EST 2005

Hi all:

Note that Stephen and Julien will not be able to make the tcon tomorrow due
to a schedule conflict as noted below.

But that is OK as we have plenty to discuss and I have seen some email
traffic from Julien this week.

I wanted to update the schedule on the Wiki but could not find my login so I
have contacted Andy for this information. In the meantime the one status
item I want to update is that it looks like the week of April 11-15 is
better for most for the six month review meeting - I will bring this topic
up briefly tomorrow

Also please make note of Stephen's comments below my signature re the logger
class - I think some of this may fall in Sohan's area - but I am not sure

Talk to the rest of you tomorrow I hope!

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu