[IGSTK-Developers] FW: first example application using IGSTK: comments from Ivo Wolf

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:47:30 EST 2005

Hi all,

Attached my reply (in blue) to Ivo's comments (thanks a lot for your
helpful inputs Ivo).
I've made modifications to the SandBox, they are listed in my comments.
I've also moved the itkCylinderSpatialObject to ITK.

It might be a good idea to update the Wiki pages for the example
application since the class diagrams have been modified.

Stephen and I won't be able to make it for the TCon tomorrow. I'll be
happy to read of the StyleGuide document. Can you tell me where I can
find it?

Regards,

Julien