[IGSTK-Developers] Build Sandbox?

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Feb 23 11:30:56 EST 2005

Hi all:

Sohan's wife had their baby a day or two ago (I think it was a boy) so he
left a message that he will be out for a few days

Therefore, I think it is OK for Julien to fix things if needed so other work
can proceed

I do not know if Sohan will be on the tcon tomorrow but I will be

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu