[IGSTK-Developers] Build Sandbox?

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Feb 23 03:59:05 EST 2005

Is anyone else having trouble building the Sandbox? I tried building
both the current Sandbox and the iteration 2 tagged version, both
without success. Attached is my build output log from VC++ .NET when
building the sandbox iteration 2 version. I also got lots of errors
when doing the current version.

I notice the automated build of the sandbox on linux in the dashboard
also bombs, though not for the same reason mine does. I rebuilt ITK
from the 12/16/04 version, got and built fltk1.1.6, and have VTK4.4.
The main project built no problem.

Thanks,
Kevin Jr.

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.
kgary at asu.edu

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====