[IGSTK-Developers] Re: FW: Tracking

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Feb 23 19:08:10 EST 2005

Kevin-

We know David Gobbi very well; he is a crackerjack programmer, one of the
best. He contributed image reslice code as well as refactoring the
vtkTransform hierarchy. We also know of Atami (I believe Ken Martin visited
them about a year ago). Getting them involved would only help IGSTK as long
as there are no difficult politics/management issues.

Will