[IGSTK-Developers] Paper Draft, my edits

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Dec 8 11:10:24 EST 2005

Attached are my revisions on top of Brian's.

I think the paper is evolving very nicely.

I have one general concern, what is the message we are trying to
present?   Right now the paper is a collection of software development
processes and software patterns that address reliability.  I suggest
that the intro and conclusion state that the intent of the paper is to
present software development processes and patterns that address
reliability for surgical guidance, and that the IGSTK toolkit has been
developed to provide those processes and patterns.   I think a paragraph
in the intro and in the conclusion will help immensely with it.  You
need to prepare the audience for what they are about to read.

Stephen