[IGSTK-Developers] paper draft

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Mon Dec 5 14:18:17 EST 2005

All,

Attached is the latest draft of the working IEEE Computer paper. I would
like to send this in by the deadline extension date we were given (this
Thursday), and there are a few more things to do:

1. Need a summary/conclusion section (KC and KG)
2. Need a better figures 1&2 (if at all - can we use 4ViewswCT screenshot?)
3. Clean up references and figure captions (KG)
4. Select and describe one example application (KC)
5. Review Architecture section (DG & LI)
6. Open Source sidebar (RA)
7. SO Representation brief section description (JJ)
8. Requirements wrap-up paragraph (BB)
9. Final review, paring down, and submission (KG)

We are running a bit long still, so in your reviews if there are sections
that can be shortened/removed, please recommend them to me. Rick, we may
not be able to fit the open source theme in, but I would still like to
push it as a possible sidebar topic for the paper when we discuss with the
editor. I think it is important.

Thanks!
Kevin G.

--